Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kathryn's new trick




Well, I admit, I’m trying to cling to every “baby” phase & trait that Kathryn has left in her...  except crawling! I am so ready for her to walk, and not just so she can go to school on Thursdays... Quinn loves being outside and Kathryn does too.. but she is always coming in with scrapes & bruises from trying to crawl down the driveway and/or walkway.  She is very determined and doesn’t give it a second thought before she literally jumps out of my arms and chases her sister on all fours down the driveway.  
I think at this point, she is just trying to torment me.  She can walk up the stairs while holding my hand.  She is constantly standing on a stool or on top of the rocking chairs.  I have caught her on top of the kids’ table & halfway up the entertainment system... anyway, here is her latest trick.  I took this a few weeks ago (right after nap, so excuse her “outfit” :) This is usually followed by a dive & roll onto the floor.  She loves being goofy & rolling around... such a cutiepie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment