Monday, November 28, 2011

Updates- Kathryn




I am a few weeks behind on updating the blog...and before I get into pictures, I wanted to give a few quick updates on the girls. 
I’ll start with the youngest first-
Kathryn is just over 15 months old.  She is talking like crazy.  She’ll try her best to repeat anything we ask of her.  Some of her favorite words are:
- nack (as in snack, and almost always followed by a “yes” head nod). 
- no (she yells this very dramatically when Quinn tries to take her toys).  when she goes by something she isn’t suppose to touch she’ll also say “no,no,no,no,no” while shaking her finger and her head
- ruff ruff (what she calls her pink doggie and her response when anyone says the word or walks by with a dog)
- yes
- that
- hat
- dada- (can also be used to mean mama or quinn)
- mama (can & sometimes does say it but usually just ‘eh, ‘eh until she gets my attention)
- up
- thanks
- ssss is for please
and I’ll probably think of a bunch of others after I am done writing this...
She is crawling everywhere and stands for long periods of time, she still is climbing on everything and will push chairs/random furniture around the kitchen.  She is not walking yet, but we are still paying that tuition so hopefully she’ll work on that as a Christmas present to her parents!
Kathyrn is still as sweet as can be and if she has had a good nap, she is mostly all giggles.  She is definitely a mama’s girl at the moment, some might call her my little appendage, but I don’t mind and she eventually will go to anyone else with a smile....as long as they offer her a cracker!
She still loves playing with Quinn the best and has a blast following her around the house.  Kathyrn will try to do anything Quinn does without hesitation, and does not have a problem sticking up for herself if Quinn tries to take advantage of her.  
Here is a quick video I took of Kahtyrn saying “roll”,  as in “are you ready to rock ‘n roll?”--and not to be confused with roll tide ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment