Yes, our little Kathryn is two months already!
She is very busy these days-- she has started cooing, smiling, and laughing. She is getting really good at holding her head up and can even sit in her baby chair for a few minutes at a time. Luckily, she still loves to cuddle and is turning out to be a great sleeper. She still isn't too interested in food, but the doctor says not to worry because her growth numbers are excellent. Here are her 2 month stats:
weight: 12.1 lbs (65%), height: 23" (55%), head: 39 cm (42%)
Here is a pic I took from the iphone of her in her new little chair-- every time I take a picture she has such a serious look on her face, but I promise she really does a lot of smiling and laughing-- we'll just have to work on her getting use to the camera ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment