we heard Elmo was making a trip to a local toy store, so decided to check it out with our friends Gaby & Natalia. Of course, Quinn was beside herself with excitement. Afterwards, we headed over to the mall for lunch & the girls' first carousel ride!
 |
| OK, check out this outfit--- she is looking a little too grown up but still super-cute! |
 |
| her dress was a bday gift from Nana Kat and the boots (which she even wears with her pjs these days), were from Nana Quinn |
 |
| I kept telling her we were going to see Elmo-- it was adorable how surprised she was! |
 |
| first thing she did was hand him her big bird |
 |
| she didn't want to share... |
 |
| just kept following him around the store |
 |
| he even gave her his autograph |
 |
| Gaby, (Julianna- coming soon!) , Natalia, and Elmo |
 |
| the girls were too excited to pose for a picture |
 |
| no surprise that Quinn loved the carousel |
 |
| I had my arms around her and she kept pushing them off "pease pease" (that is how she says excuse me, please please) |
 |
| and here is a new picture of Kathryn-- I promise, she was giggling right before I took this picture!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment