Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sprinkle for Kathryn

This post is a little late, but I didn't want to let it go without noting....

A few weeks back, Kelly & Tara were sweet enough to gather up our "bunko" group + a few of our other close girlfriends for a night out to celebrate little miss Kathryn's upcoming debut.  We had a yummy dinner at one of our favorite spots (Soho) and the girls showered Kathryn with a few necessities for her first few months.  Kathryn is all ready now with some of her "own" clothes and lots of cute monogrammed things.

Thanks girls, it was fun to have everyone together and I can't wait for Kathryn to get here and try out all of her cute clothes!!

I didn't have my camera out with me, but Tara was nice enough to take a few shots!







1 comment:

  1. I didn't do that child justice with this horrible photos! We will have to make up for it when she is born!

    ReplyDelete