We hope you all had a Happy Fourth of July! We had fun, despite the fact that for the second year in a row, we were not at the beach. The 4th also happens to be Godsey's birthday, so we had a few friends over and Dean showed off his new culinary skills. We had yummy steaks on the Egg and had fun catching up with everyone.
I know I just did this with the beach pictures, but I just can't get past how much Quinn has changed this past year. With my new Iphone, I was able to recover some old pictures-- check out this one I found from last year
Here are a few pictures we took while we were waiting for the company, along with our 36 week belly shot!
Quinn was loving the flags, she kept rearranging them and of course, since I had my camera out, she was saying "cheese!" the entire time ;)


36 weeks, can't believe how close we are!!

Quinn was loving the flags, she kept rearranging them and of course, since I had my camera out, she was saying "cheese!" the entire time ;)
36 weeks, can't believe how close we are!!
And some catch up...
Quinn is going through what we hope is a quick phase right now. For the most part, she is still our sweet little girl-- but she seems to be working on her drama techniques lately. Earlier this week she pretended to cry through Kroger over a lost napkin (she dropped the paper her cheese sample came on somewhere in the store & by the time she noticed it, I had no clue where it was. Through the rest of the store, she was SOBBING "naaaapkin"...) I'm not sure dean believed me until she started crying when we were leaving dinner the following night--sobbing and saying "traaaashh, traaaash", the entire way out-- she didn't want to leave her crayon wrapper.The second we got outside she was distracted by something and was back to her giggly self.
Here is another cute picture I wanted to share- 2 peas in a pod. We are very sad for Dean that his gym closed in January-- he loved going there so much. But at the same time, it has been such a blessing, he is able to work out during lunch and be home early enough to have some quality time with Quinn before dinner. Lately, they've started a new routine for days that have been particularly tiring. ELMO, Quinn saves her TV watching for the end of the day and relaxes with Daddy to Sesame Street.
Looks like y'all had a fun weekend! I can't believe you have 4 weeks to go! We gotta start getting our act together!
ReplyDelete