Well, she is 21 months now and doing great! We just came home from the doctor and she was given an excellent report (follow up from an ear infection).
Quinn really is doing amazing, it seems like every day she is expanding her vocabulary and has even working on some two-word sentences. My personal favorite is "love mommy" :) She has also been starting to practice her ABC's and counting.
Everyone keeps asking if Quinn is excited about baby Kathryn... well, she says she is. She can tell you where the baby is (mommy's belly), show you the baby's room and sometimes you will even get her to say katryn, but I don't think she understands how her world is about to change.
It may take some getting use to, but I know Quinn will be a great big sister!
Here is a quick video of her practicing her ABC's earlier today. I'm so proud ;)
Good job Quinn!!
ReplyDeleteholy cuteness! i can not even get over how cute she is! the "x" was my favorite until she repeated "y" 14 times. i think she knows baby "y" is coming soon, too. :o) love her! love y'all! :o)
ReplyDelete