a few weeks ago I took the girls to check out a pumpkin patch here in Alpharetta. it was a beautiful fall day and we had so much fun! We decorated pumpkins, went on a hayride, fead the chickens, and had a fun lunch out. The girls had a great time and it was the perfect way to kick off the fall season!
They encouraged the kids to dress up in their Halloween costumes but I was not that brave...knowing us, we'd have a tear and a devastated little Mermaid come the 31st. So, I dressed them in some festive shirts & the girls did the rest. They (especially Kathryn) took great pride in picking out their tutus & hair accessories.
About halfway through the trip, Quinn found a princess friend and didn't want to leave her side. I was having scary thoughts of teenage years... how easy it is for a princess to swoop right in and trump mommy on the "cool-factor";( She quickly turned it around though and helped us pick out some beautiful mums to take home!
here are some of our pictures from the day









No comments:
Post a Comment