Well, according to the calendar we technically have a few more days before it is actually summertime but we have been celebrating here for a good month now! I have been meaning to post some of our adventures but time has just been getting away from us. This morning, I thought I might be able to catch up with one post, but looking at the pictures, I'm not so sure that its possible! Here is some of what we have been up to through iphone pics...
here is our summer checklist, I took this picture a few weeks ago- but as you can see, we wasted no time getting to work!
this was from Mother's day- which I realized was some how left off of the blog! We had a sick Quinn but it was a nice relaxing day at home with lots of fun surprises. I wanted to make sure we saved this- Dean helped Quinn fill it out, so cute ;)
too funny- this is us many of these summer afternoons, just passing the time till dinner & Daddy time. Quinn is usually dressed just like this
Miss Amy said it was a good idea to get Quinn more involved in cooking this summer and she has really been getting into it. Every day after rest time, we watch a little food network TV and then she helps me get to work in the kitchen
Kathryn and her buddy Gina
eating at our new little picnic table
Quinn & I went to visit Daddy at work for lunch one day after a puppet show with Blair "in the city"
Quinn has been asking to visit "Daddy's castle" for some time and was NOT disappointed!
And can you believe it?! I wasn't sure we would be able to pull this off so early for Kathryn, but she has done a great job! When we took her shopping for her new big girl undies, all she wanted was Minnie Mouse.
after her first accident. she wasn't sure that she wanted to get them wet anymore so it took some persuasion to get her back in her "minnies".... but Big Sis got in on the fun
i'm a little sad that play with alabama cousins isn't on the list. :o(
ReplyDelete