Wow, what a crazy month we have had!! We are REALLY in the Christmas spirit here at the Driskell House--- we have been making cookies, gingerbread houses, gingerbread man pancakes, we have seen Santa THREE times now, we are wrapping and unwrapping gifts like no tomorrow, we have been to a Christmas play, a few parties already and we aren't even close to being done with Christmas! I'll try to do a couple of catch-up posts today to show you all of the fun we have been having, but for now-- enjoy this!
I woke up to hearing Quinn singing this morning, she has really been into Christmas music lately. A few weeks back I was over the roof in excitement, thinking I had taught her "Jingle Bells" in 5 minutes. Yesterday, I learned that they had been practicing it in school for their Christmas party! Anyway, this is what she was singing this morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment