Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Iphone pics

Here are some of the pictures I've taken on the iphone during the past few weeks--- not the best quality, but some that are worth saving!


we are so proud of our tomato plant-- Quinn loves picking the red ones & eating them right there in the yard
built this all by herself, she was so proud

our serious girl- took this right after she heard Quinn's voice on the monitor!

YUM! eating Nana Q's spaghetti sauce

we were outside with Quinn's cycle, when the UPS truck pulled up with a package.  Quinn had to open it right there in the driveway.  Shawn's sister Melanie had sent a care package for the girls--- Quinn just loves her "Charming" as she calls him
Kathryn with her Tulsa bear

first day of gym class at school, had to dress the part!
Quinn's first pedi-- loves telling everyone about her "pink toes"

such cute cheerleaders!

The WVU pic was taken just a few days after Quinn got her stitches (hence the bandaid on her chin). Which reminds me of a story I forgot to tell when posting about her stitches.  Scary at the time, but funny looking back, so I figure I should post it so it isn't forgotten...

I was running around the house getting ready to go to the hospital.  Quinn was on the couch & Kathryn on the floor doing "tummy time".  I went to pack the diaper bag (usually I never leave the two alone, Quinn is still working on a slight hitting problem).  I turned around and saw Quinn ON TOP of Kathryn.  I was terrified but knew if I pulled her off two fast she would resist and then we'd be in big trouble.  Kathryn was not complaining at all-- I asked Quinn what she was doing-- "ride horsey" was her response.. Crazy girls!

here is Quinn sick with croup, just like her-- raiding mom's closet & outside playing with sidewalk chalk,  like everything is fine!







1 comment: