![]() |
| Quinn's first "event" she had no idea what to expect, she was a little nervous with the crowd |
![]() |
| but once we got in, I had no chance of getting her attention |
![]() |
| So serious, she cried at intermission, she was thinking they were gone for good. We were a little scared for the show to end, but she was ok after waving good-bye and blowing kisses! |
![]() |
| Kathryn wasn't as impressed, after this picture, she fell asleep for the entire show! |
![]() |
| still wanted nothing to do with us... |
![]() |
| sucker!! what daddy wouldn't do for his girls-- here he is with the $10 balloon |
And she is still talking about it today, here she is humming the "Elmo's World" song








Don't tell Dean I found the balloon online for $4 after the show was over! Hee hee!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Kathryn has gotten so big! So glad Quinn had fun. We love taking the girls to things like that. I love their excitement!
ReplyDelete