Here are some more pictures we took of Kathryn at 2 weeks
And if you had any doubt that this is one cute child, take a look at this blog post from our photographer-- she was here this week and did an amazing job, here is just a sampling of Kathryn's first official photo shoot!
http://www.alisharobertson.com/blog/peaceful-alpharetta-newborn-photographer/
As you would expect from any soon-to-be two year old, she has her moments, but for the most part, Quinn still adores her sister! I have a couple of videos I will post below- but she is so cute with Kathryn. As soon as she sees her, she gets right up in her face and says "hello baby", repeatedly! And her favorite things right now are holding her "siter" and she thinks it is hysterical when Kathryn gets the hiccups!
Some pictures of our two girls:
And here are some cute videos:
I have some more catch-up work to do, but hopefully I will be up to date soon!








No comments:
Post a Comment