Still playing a little bit of catch up. We were beyond thrilled to have Mom & Laur here for a week. They drove from Tulsa and showed up on Saturday with a car full of presents! We had a blast playing outside, cuddling, and just relaxing. Here are some of the pictures from their visit.
 |
| Who knew Converse were back in?! |
 |
| Quinn now thinks the only way to play TBall is in the sprinkler |
 |
| Watering the flowers |
 |
| Kathryn demanding food, hmm....where have we seen such a love for milk before?! |
 |
| Kathryn's first real bath |
 |
| Quinn still loving her sister |
 |
| Nana taught Quinn about ponytails-- now she is always asking for a "pony" |
 |
| Nana brought her lawn mower all the way from Tulsa |
 |
| Modeling her "Daddy's Girl" PJs from MomMom N |
 |
| Check out this hair style, courtesy of Aunt Laur |
 |
do you think Mom is happy here? I think she could have sat here with the girls for ever ;)
|

Quinn was helping Nana paint, and look what was delivered to the house!!

 |
| Bethany stopped by for the excitement |
 |
| What are these things for?! |
 |
| Haha, only for her Goddaughter would Laur attempt to put a tricycle together;) |
 |
| Miss Kathryn slept through most of the excitement... |
 |
Well, all of the visitors have gone home and we are left to fend for ourselves. Mommy and Daddy were pretty nervous; we know things will probably be pretty hectic around here for a while.
But anytime I feel tired and cranky, all I have to do is think about my sweet family and how blessed I truly am. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I love these three more than I could have ever imagined. |
No comments:
Post a Comment