What a great Easter we had this year, so fun-- our first holiday in the new house!!! And on Easter Sunday, I FINALLY broke out my camera to get a cute picture of the girls! Never fear Dean, I WILL find the tripod and we will have a family pic on the new stoop soon ;)
First, we'll start off with one of many egg hunts we had with friends earlier in the week. I didn't take pics at all of them, but what fun we had!! The neighbors went ALL out on their egg hunts!! This one was in Roswell at one of the historic homes
 |
| Cooper and Quinn are usually the oldest, so they were so happy to have each other at the egg hunt |
 |
| would love to know what they talk about ;) |
 |
| Sage & Fiona |
 |
| here we are at the top of the stairs, Easter morning!! |
 |
| excuse the mess-- home in progress!!! painting & bookshelves coming soon |
 |
| I took some pictures of the girls out front before church |
So we went to Catholic Mass for the first time since the girls have really been old enough to sit in "Grown up church". We have been going to Northbrook, since they have a kids church. I was a little nervous about the girls attention span and an entire Catholic Mass, but they did INCREDIBLE! I packed them each a notebook and pen in case they got fidgety and told them they could "take notes" if they wanted. We sat right up front and their attentions did not waiver. I was so proud! Kathryn twirled to all of the songs and everyone around her commented at the end of mass on what a good dancer she was. And Quinn, well, her notes speak for themselves.
 |
| Jesus when he was a baby |
 |
| Jesus on the Cross |
 |
| Jesus' tomb |
 |
| Mary seeing Jesus |
 |
| Jesus going up to heaven |
 |
| Jesus living in our hearts |
 |
| Quinn happy in church ;) |
 |
| here we are later in the day at the neighborhood egg hunt & sundae social |

 |
| not too many pics of Quinn this afternoon-- she was so busy running around and did not want to stop to pose for the camera!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment