What a beautiful family they have!! Love you guys and I can't wait to see you & my sweet little niece again!!
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
welcome baby reagan!!
I recently took a trip to austin-- all by myself!!! Dean took a few days off of work to take care of the girls so that I could go spend some time with my new niece!! Reagan Christine Brown came into this world on October 4th and I was so excited to meet her! She is such a beauty and a perfect little baby. Laur and Aaron are naturals, I was shocked at how mobile they are-- up and about the entire time I was there. They were at least three steps ahead of where I Dean and I were with Quinn!
What a beautiful family they have!! Love you guys and I can't wait to see you & my sweet little niece again!!
What a beautiful family they have!! Love you guys and I can't wait to see you & my sweet little niece again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment