Tuesday, September 17, 2013

summer part I

well, I easily let the summer fly by without many updates!  School's back in session and Fall is just about here, so I figure I'd better start updating now before I completely forget what happened this summer!! Here are just a few pics to show you what we have been up to ;)

LOTS of pool time & popsicles, QT with our Blair
Quinn took a few tennis lessons

lots of relaxing

fun walks

Quinn ditched the swimmies-- she can swim like a pro now!!



MANY dinners by the pool
Kathryn's first time at camp

the Driskells came for a visit!!

just LOVE these girls-- how sweet ;)







we took a little road trip to the Ritz @ Reynolds Plantation





Quinnie Quinn was SO sleepy in this pic- I have to tell this story-- out of everything going on for this entire trip, she was most looking forward to roasting the marshmallows.  We were rained out the first night, but made sure to get there the second, even though she was EXHAUSTED... She was so happy with her marshmallows, until Mommy came along and RUINED them, by smushing them in between gram crackers with chocolate! What was I thinking?!!! Wow, she cried and cried, poor baby was so upset.  Daddy saved the day by letting her roast a few more, and she finally understood once she tasted my Smores! 
Love this pic! I didn't bring my camera on this trip, so I borrowed this from Tara.  Not sure how she manages to ALWAYS get the best pictures when she has so much going on, but I'm lucky she does!
here are the rest of her pics from the trip:
http://theverdigets.blogspot.com/2013/08/reynolds-plantation.html
(thanks Tara!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment