Sunday, August 19, 2012

surprise!

Well, if you don't know too much about my mom, you probably still know that she absolutely loves (& rarely passes up on) a good deal.  So when she found out about a cheap flight to Atlanta, she was signed up the same day! Since she was coming so quickly, I was able to keep the trip a secret from the girls (when Quinn knows about visitors, she starts loosing sleep about a week in advance, she gets sooo excited;) 

We headed out the door, on our way to Ellie's birthday party, and I "happened" to make a quick stop by the airport.  I told Quinn, "let's just drive by & see if we see anyone we know".  Sure enough, Nana came running up to the car.  Quinn was speechless! We had a blast and the girls barely left Nana's side all weekend

Ellie's Bday party


out to dinner, they BOTH had to sit on Nana's lap


here we are hanging the bird houses that Quinn & Nana painted in Tulsa



What a wonderful surprise and such a fun weekend!! Thanks Nana, we love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment