As I'm sure you can guess, Dean is nearly impossible to shop for. We can usually come up with a few odds & ends but anything he really wants, he just buys himself. I asked Quinn for suggestions a few weeks ago & she was determined to get him a cake with a prince on it.
So, we got on the phone with our favorite bakery and ordered one, we even went online & picked out a prince picture that we wanted on it. And then Quinn drew a picture of her Daddy and was so proud of it, that we HAD to change the cake design ;)
We let Dean sleep in on his birthday but just had to reveal all of our little surprises as soon as he woke up. We spent the day relaxing & playing at the pool, and even let him escape for a little while to hit golf balls ;)
![]() |
| for some reason, I just love this one (sorry sweetie ;) I think he was just tired of my camera in his face! |
LOVE YOU SWEETIE & hope you had a wonderful birthday!!



yummy! i really want to try that cake!
ReplyDelete