Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Egg Hunt

For the second year we attended the Governor's Mansion Easter Egg hunt.  We had a blast and it was crazy to think that just last year Kathryn was napping in her baby carrier at the event while Quinn was running around egg hunting.  As you can see, Kathryn had a great time too and it didn't take her long at all to learn what to do. 

Quinn's big thing now is holding hands with her friends.  it is SUCH a big deal to her and you can actually see her heart break if a friend isn't in the mood to hold hands.  I always tell her "Mommy will always hold your hand"...but it just isn't the same as her Blair

























1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! We had a great time. So glad I was able to get out with Blair so she could be there w her buddy Quinny Quinn! I have my pics on my computer, now lets see if I can put them on the blog before next Easter! LOL!

    ReplyDelete