We just got back from our last beach trip of the summer & had such a fun, relaxing week, I am really finding it hard to get back to reality.
With babies, vacations are not always as easy as they use to be. Babies don’t really go on “vacation time”, so it is hard to find a balance & sometimes to fit “fun” in with nap times, etc... But lately, each vacation seems to be getting easier & I think I was able to relax more on this vacation than I have in years!
Kathryn seemed to have a rough time at nights-- the girl is teething nonstop & I don’t think she was too fond of her bed. So, she was up a lot, but luckily it didn’t seem to affect Quinn (they shared a room) & Kathryn was able to make up for her rough nights with a morning nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment