Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fun at home


We have been having so much fun at home lately. Kathryn and Quinn enjoy each other so much, it makes life at home such a blessing. I love that it is rare for us to be in a hurry to go anywhere, it makes it easy to appreciate the little things. I happened to have my camera upstairs the other day and was able to catch a few of our fun times.

It seems like the girls’ favorite time of the day is waking up, in the morning or from naptime. Whoever is up first gets to go in and wake up the other. If Quinn and I go in together to get Kathryn, you can hear Kathryn giggling as soon as she knows we are on our way. Quinn has her own step stool at the end of the Crib, so she can run right in to see her sister. And if Kathryn & I go into Quinn’s room, Quinn loves to have Kathryn lay in bed with her for a little while. Quinn tucks her in and lets her take turns holding each of her buddies. “See Kathryn, this is Big Bird, and this is Doggie...”


And Quinn has a new favorite hobby. She LOVES exploring in my closet. She tries on all of my shoes, and as much as I don’t like my closet being destroyed on a daily basis, it is just to cute to say no to. And, to Dean’s dismay, she has also recently realized that Daddy’s closet is pretty fun too!


But don’t worry, Quinn hasn’t forgotten her tutu yet. And as you can see, it is a wreck. She insists on wearing it 80% of the time that we are home and is not happy with me when I try to wash it....

No comments:

Post a Comment