Saturday, November 20, 2010

Catch-up and a visit with the Driskell Girls

Here are a couple of pictures (mostly from the iphone) that I wanted to save from the past few weeks and a few with our visit with the Driskell girls

Blair meeting Kathryn, checking her out

Quinn is very into my slippers these days
love this, this is when I realized it was time to loose the swaddle

The Driskell girls came for a visit recently while the Daddies went to Auburn to watch football.
We had SOOOO much fun, can you believe I only took one picture of baby Eliza??! And I  barely got these shots of the older girls, boy are they fast!! 
Mal & Audrey were so great with Quinn....who is just starting to learn about sharing.  Quinn couldn't get enough of their necklaces... wants to ask Santa for one now

Doesn't seem to matter the age, they all love dress-up! 

love this one too--- I have a picture of Quinn just like this, I'll need to dig that one up!


there is a smile!! and she is getting so good at it too, always giggling & laughing

what wonderful houseguests!!  Nana Q sent these to Quinn-- she opened them and immediately declared the mop a "wand like Abby's" (on Sesame Street)

here we are out to lunch.  so sweet & they love each other so much!!

Thanks girls, for making the trip, it means so much to us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment