Monday, March 29, 2010

Steph & Tim got Married!!

Well, I just got back from my first weekend away from Quinn.  Up until this weekend, the longest we had parted was the WVU/AU game!

Dean and Quinn had a wonderful Father/Daughter Weekend-- they did lots of bonding and playing.  Dean even took Quinn to the store to buy her a treat for being so good.... her first ELMO!  Right after they bought it, Dean called to tell me it may have been a mistake, he was worried Quinn might love Elmo more than us!!

Meanwhile, I went to Morgantown for Steph's wedding!  I had a blast trying to keep up with my old roomies!  I miss them so much, but luckily we all try to get together a few times throughout the year!

Here are some pics of our weekend:

Checking out the changes in Morgantown...


Good old Woodburn...
Had to take pics with the Mountaineer!!

Our "before pic"

Only in Morgantown would you have a HUGE projection screen showing the game... I mean, how could you not, we were fighting for the final 4?!!
We won! and what a great wedding weekend!

I had a blast, but boy am I tired!! I'm very glad to be home and I was sooo excited to see my sweetie & pumpkin-- I missed them sooo much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment