I took this gender test this morning. It is like the CVS test, but is only $10.
anyway, the test says we are having a girl. and it says it is 99% accurate, but I haven't seen those numbers backed up anywhere, so I am not sold just yet...
anyway, the test says we are having a girl. and it says it is 99% accurate, but I haven't seen those numbers backed up anywhere, so I am not sold just yet...
This one was much easier to use than the one I used and messed up, so anyone wanting to try it-- I'd buy this one ($10 including shipping vs $39 at CVS).
BUT we should know for sure in 2.5 weeks!
oooh! I'm on pins and needles! I can't wait to find out what it is. I think it is a boy for some reason!
ReplyDeletemy boys need more nephews so i'm pulling for a boy, too. of course, i know the power of the relationship of a mommy and her baby boys so i'm kind of biased. i wouldn't trade mary fran in for anything and we have something i'll never have with the boys but the same is true for the boys and me. just something there. love you and so excited to find out... :o)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to find out! i just love love little girls, so that will be fun! but who knows.........it may be wrong and a little boy will be fun too. i'm sure dean would like that!
ReplyDeleteI have always wondered if those test work but hard to tell since there is a 50/50 chance. I am going with the test and predicting a girl.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to find out for sure. Boy or girl, it is so exciting!