Monday, October 5, 2009

WVU & 1 yr check-up

With Daddy out of town & WVU playing on a Thursday night, Quinn & I packed up and headed over to the Perez's to watch the game. Here are some pics before we left...


Also...Quinn had her one year check-up today!

The Doctor gave her a good report...
22.5 lbs, and a little low on her iron. Her shots were terrible this time around, Quinn was not happy with the nurse or her Mommy for letting that happen. We go back in 4 more weeks for round 2 of her flu shot. We also got the go-ahead for whole milk... bye-bye formula!!

After lunch today, we went to have some professional pictures taken. Quinn was in a pretty good mood (considering this morning's events) and I think we will get some great pics out of it--I will post them once they are ready! The photographer put one of the pics up on her blog:

So cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment