Sunday, August 23, 2009

Girls Weekend

Just got back from a wonderful girls weekend at Lake Anna, VA! The WVU girls & their children. So much fun and a huge THANK YOU to our gracious hosts, the Ficks. What a beautiful house & sooo much fun!


Quinn & I made the trip on Thursday night. On Friday we were up early for breakfast on the patio.
While Quinn was napping Mrs Fick offered her services for monitor duty so Michele, Taylor & I could take the Jet skies out for a ride. Sooo much fun. Although I hung on for dear life while Taylor was behind me standing up with no hands!

The rest of the girls came in Friday afternoon & we had a blast catching up.


Saturday we had the bridal shower & took the kids out on the boat, Quinn LOVED it!!


Saturday night Mr Fick took us out for a nighttime view of the lake, while Mrs Fick again listened out for Quinn on the monitor.


What a great way to end a great weekend... can't wait to see what we get into next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment