Sunday, June 7, 2009

Media Girls & Pox

Nikki D & SueBabe came for a visit this weekend!

We had a blast, on Friday night we had a girls' night - went out in Historic Roswell & checked out the wine at each of the restaurants. We cabbed it home where Dean welcomed us with yummy deserts from the bakery!




Sat. Nikki D & I laid out by the [baby] pool where she informed me that my "bug bites" were spreading.... I went to the minute clinic to find out that I have Shingles!! I was sent to the ER to get medicine to speed the recovery along so that I lower the risk to spread Chicken Pox to Quinn!

That night, Kimberly came for a visit (and brought a very beautiful gift for Quinn)

along with Juan & Bethany, for bakery pizza & wine. YUUMM!


Come Sunday, we found a suspicious bump on Quinn's arm.... Is it Chicken Pox?? Not sure we will ever find out, but don't think it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment